Thursday, October 16, 2008

CIS Finger Print Appointment

Yeah!!! Today I received notification of my finger printing appointment with immigrations, which literally took an act of Congress. After two months of waiting and 5 attempts to obtain confirmation I called my Congressman and today I not only received a reply to my e-mails I received the actual appointment letter. If things continue to go as planned I should be pregnant on paper (waiting for a referral) by December and in Ethiopia no later than September 2009.

I have to send a special thank you to Shannon from the Ethio-Kids of NC group who pointed me in the right direction to get this issue resolved. Thanks Shannon

1 comment:

Shawn said...

WOW! Look at our government at work. Talk about action. You should definitely vote for that Congressman/woman again!

You are really moving along. We'll probably be in Ethiopia at the same time. I've been like a turtle gathering all the paperwork (LOL)