Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today is the day

After months and months of reading other blogs I decided that today was the day. Today I created my very first blog. My DH (husband) and I decided to adopt from Ethiopia shortly after our wedding. I began researching agencies and discovered that most agencies required couples to be married two years prior to beginning the process. So the wait began, we are now only a few months away from our second anniversary and I’m counting down the days. Because I've had almost two years to research Ethiopian Adoptions I have already started collecting some of the required documentation needed for immigration approval as well as our foreign dossier. We are hoping to have our child home by the end of 2009 or early 2010. Please keep us in your prayers as we journey through the process to bring our child home.

No comments: